Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dear Sister Burke


Dear Sister Burke,


You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the CAPE VERDE PRAIA MISSION. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, February 4, 2015. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Portuguese language.

WOW!!!! I am going to Cape Verde!! I am so Excited!!!!! For those of you who don't know where that is it is about 350 miles off the West Coast of Africa! I AM GOING TO AFRICA!!!! WOW!!!! I am in shock!! Last place I expected to go!!! I know this is where the Lord needs me! I am so excited to serve Him! I am truly blessed for this opportunity!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment