Monday, March 28, 2016

Transfer #10

This week was crazy!!!!!!!!!!! First off... Transfer #10!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going back to Praia, Tira Chapeu.... With Sister Kohlert!!!!!!!!!!! Which is funny we were in the MTC together!! But I will also be the Sister Trainer Leader in Praia!! Which is like Zone leaders, I am just over the sisters here in Praia. There are about 12 sisters; so now I have a lot more work to do. I am super excited!!!!!!!!!!






This week I had 3 baptisms. The first was like any other story, it was a long day and the last door we knocked let us in... Well Saturday they got baptized, 2 sisters.

Then, a man who I have been working with for a long time, he has had lots of problems but finally overcame all of them and was baptized. I have never seen Satan test and try a person so much. Saturday was a beautiful day for him. As he came up out of the water you could see he was completely a new person. I am so happy to be able to see him change so much. This gospel truly changes lives.

Sorry, for the lame email tons happened but time... I really wish I had more time to write more of their stories but nope. Transfers flew into Praia this morning, now it is unpacking and getting ready for a new area.


Love,




Sister Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment