Monday, June 20, 2016

THE LAST 6 WEEKS!!!!

Whelp...

It is the beginning of lasts...

Transfer number 12...


I will be staying in Tira Chapeu but I will be getting a new companion. Her name is Sister Park!! I do not know a lot about her yet. Next week I will be able tell you all about her. Since I am staying in Tira Chapeu, it means I am staying the Sister Trainer Leader. I am so excited to stay. Lots of small miracles happened this week and next month should be a great month for more miracles! I am so excited!!

This week...

Well, I was so proud that I have never fall or tripped yet in the mission BUT this week I fall and it was EPIC!!! We were on our way home and going down a hill, my companion was in front of me. I stepped on a piece of plastic that I did not see and down I went. My companion turned around so fast to take care of me but what happened was I started laughing. My companion looked at me like I was crazy. Normal people start saying where it hurts, nope I laugh. She then starts laughing as well. She told me she was not going to laugh because that is rude but since I laughed first it is okay. She then told me my fall looked like I slipped on a banana peel kind of fall. Really that is what it felt like. My knee hurt really bad. We then went home and I iced it. The next day I just had a nice bruise. I am all good. It was super funny fall.

I love you all!

Sister Burke


1 comment:

  1. I think it's hilarious that you laughed. You're the cutest

    ReplyDelete