Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Half Way to Africa!!

3 weeks gone!! 3 weeks to go!!! The MTC is great.... Lots of food.... Lots of people.... But really my favorite part is the Spirit. The Spirit is really strong here!! The MTC pushes past your comfort zone into the growth zone. I have learned so much and can't wait to learn more!!

Life here is the same!! Wake up, study, eat, study, eat, study, eat, study, sleep, repeat!! I study about 10 hours a day. I teach "Investigators" everyday and sometimes twice a day all in Portuguese!! The language is coming along slowly but it is coming!! So many blessings!! Learning so much!!

Last week one of my good friends showed up and I have seen her a few times!! It is really nice to see people you know. Our schedules are opposite though so when I do see her it is a quick hi and bye. 

I am healthy and alive. My days run together and it is a crazy blur. Nothing has changed since last week still in the MTC. I cannot wait to get to Cabo Verde!! 3 weeks to go!!!! Almost there!!!

Love,

Sister Burke



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment