Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Boring Week



So I have finally been listening to conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 new temples!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!?!?!??!?! SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day there will be a temple in Cabo Verde!! But not now. 

Cabo Verde is the only place where you can stand in the middle of the road and have people flock to you for 30 minutes then the next day have to knock on doors because no one is around. The area is hard. I am so tired. My body is so sore. The people are blinded by satan. But I know how rewarding this work is. This work is amazing. I am truly blessed!!!!!!! I love it here!!!! I love this work!!!




This week we had zone conference it was amazing because I got to see my MTC companion!!! It was so nice to see a face I recognized and knew!! All the new Missionary got to bare their testimonies... Scary!! I did good but was scared my Portuguese isn't that good yet. Then the bus ride home was so fun!!! It was like the craziest bus ride of my life!! Everything was so bummy!! And there are no limits on speed or how to drive so it is a big free for all. I had to stand in the middle of the isle on the bus. Let me just tell you it was so much fun!!!!!! HaHaHa



This week was really boring and really hard. Nothing exciting happened. 

Love

Sister Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment