Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Came Early

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT WROTE ME LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a really nice surprise!! It is really nice to hear how everyone is doing. Thank you so much!!





Christmas miracle! Friday morning we woke up and my companion comes in yelling WE HAVE WATER!!! I jump out of bed WHAT!?!? We then go running into the other sisters room NOS TEMOS AGUA!!!! The other sisters jump out of bed we are all freaking out. 21 one days or 3 weeks exactly without water.



Cool experience of the week. My grandma sent me some Joy to the World pass along cards that I started giving out. As we were walking home one night I saw a man who had no shoes and homeless. I felt impressed to give him a card. So we walked up to him.  We then shared our quick message with him and gave him a card. He smiled at us and said thank you. This is the spirit of Christmas. It was not huge but it made me feel like I made a difference in his life. Christmas is not about the gifts or what we get but it is about making a difference in the lives of other people!


I hope everyone has a very nice Christmas! I also hope everyone stays warm! No worries I am enjoying perfect weather!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Feliz Natal!!!!



Love,

Sister Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment