Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome to summer!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me start out by saying it is HOT!!!!!!!!! Let summer begin... I swear it was not this hot last year. but who knows.







Miracle of the week. We decided to go a different way home on a very busy road. We walked past a lady and her son and not even two steps after that we heard a man running as fast as he could into the shadows. The lady was then in panic mode. He stole her phone. We helped calmed her down. After we left we started talking about what just happened. He stole her phone or as we call it here cash or body. We were so surprised that happened on the main road. That was the first up close cash or body I have seen. I know God is watching over us and I know I am safe but I was so surprised that happened on the main road.

I hope everyone had a great week. Not a lot of time this week but thank you for all your prayers and support.

Love,

Sister Burke








No comments:

Post a Comment