Tuesday, May 10, 2016

THE LAST 12 WEEKS!!!


What is this?! The last 12 weeks!! Who would have thought time would go so fast!?!?! Transfers!! I am staying and getting a new/old companion! I am getting Sister Cardoso again! We served for two transfers in Assomada together. Now we will be the Sister Training Leaders in Praia together.


This past week was CRAZY!! It became MAY! What is this?! So, I had a leadership meeting were I saw lots of great friends.



Then Sister Kohlert and I gave the best Zone meeting training ever!! The mission president’s wife sat in our weekly planning session to get ideas of how to better help the missionaries.


Then we got to Skype our families!!


It was a long but fast week. Feels like I was just here so really nothing crazy to say. Thanks for all the support!!

Love,

Sister Burke




No comments:

Post a Comment