Monday, May 2, 2016

FIRST LOCK DOWN!!

First off STAY CALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BUT Tuesday night, about 4 pm, we were with an investigator and she received a call from her brother (Who is in the military and is okay). He said there was a shooting that killed 11 people. For Cabo Verde that is huge! Our investigator then told us to go home. Well we thought nah it is okay. So we kept working. As more facts came out found out it was a military base between Praia and Assomada. Still did not have any fear kept working. Then at 8 pm we receive a call from our district leader saying go home!! Just to be safe. My companion and I looked at each other and freaked out in a good way!! Our first lock down!! So we went home and called all the sisters to make sure they are all okay. Really it was nothing but still fun to say I had a lock down, funniest part about my week. I hope everyone is doing well. I love you all.





Sister Burke

P.S. Less than 100days until i come home. Shoot! Time is going by way to fast!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment