Monday, June 8, 2015

Transfer 3!!!

I am staying in Achada Santo Antonio, Praia!!!! With Sister Gates!! This is her last transfer!!! Crazy!!!!!!




I also hit 4 months this past week!! Where has time gone?! I say that every time another month passes but really!!!
 

My mission is already going to fast!! It needs to slow down!! As for time I don't have a lot of time to email this week so sorry!!! But I will say one thing. The one thing that is hard here for the people is reading. They don't have glasses so they can't make out the letters on the page which makes it hard because to gain a testimony of this gospel you need to read the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon testifies of the truth. It is really so simple and lots of people are being held back due to a lack of reading skills or no money to get glasses. I know the Book of Mormon is true!! The Book of Mormon is so simple to read can make the biggest impact on your life!! I know that!! I have seen it change my life!! If anyone is going through a hard time pick up the book and read it!!! :)


Lots of Love,

Sister Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment