Monday, February 8, 2016

1 year!!! 6 months to go!!!


This week…  What a week!! I am so sick of the junk food I ate for my birthday!!



I made a cake, which was really good!!


Then my companion made fish and rice! OH SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!



I did not tell anyone it was my birthday day. Only a few people knew. Sister Mathews then called me and wished me a happy birthday. It was really nice. It was a great hot day. I am now 22. What is this?!


Then for my one year, I made cake again.



I also tried to take a picture like I did in the MTC. I see a huge difference in one year! Time has gone by so fast!! Really, I do not know what to think. I only have 6 months left. Time will go by so fast. I love these people so much! I know that my life will never be the same.

02/04/2015

02/04/2016

This Tuesday is Carnival. For the past month it has been one huge party on the street to prepare for Tuesday’s Carnival. Really, I told my companion it looks like Halloween in America. I had no idea Halloween was in February.

This week I also had my 10th baptism, a little girl who gives the sweetest prayers. One day she will make a great missionary. She was prepared by the lord. I love her so much!

This week went by so fast! Thank you for all the Love and support!

Love,

Sister Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment